Join Bob for some building adventures. This Bob the Builder double feature pack includes the Dig! Lift! Haul! and Tool Power.
Dig! Lift! Haul! - Episodes include:
- Scruffy's Big Dig - While carrying cement to Farmer Pickles, Muck passes through a field and hears a howling noise coming from a hole in the ground. When Bob and Lofty go digging for the answer, will they find what's making the strange noise?
- Bob's Boots - Squeak! Squeak! Bob's Squeaky new boots attract a following of mice who have Lofty on the run! After Spud takes Bob's lunch, the chase is on as Spud, Bob, Lofty and the mice dash to and fro from the building yard to the farm.
- Mr. Beasley's Do-It-Yourself Disaster - While building a shelter for Mr. Beasley's vegetable patch, Bob gets called to another job. Mr. Beasley decides to do the job himself, making a terrible mess! When Bob returns, it appears Mr. Beasley did a great job -- or did he?
- Spud Lends a Hand - While installing a sprinkler system for Farmer Pickles, Bob gets some unexpected help from the mischievous Spud, whose instructions to Lofty lead to disastrous results. Bob saves the day for everyone except Spud, whose curiosity gets him an unexpected shower.
- Dizzy's Crazy Paving - Wendy is laying a garden path for Mrs. Potts and leaves Roley to supervise laying the stones. Too little work and too much horse-play results in a terrible mess! What kind of crazy plan will the crew come up with to finish the job?
Tool Power -
- Inspector Spud - Spud pretends to be the building inspector, causing confusion all around town. Following the trail of building certificates issued by the mischievous scarecrow, Bob finally tracks down Spud, only to find him stuck in wet cement! It's a good thing Bob has the tools to rescue Spud!
- Travis' Trailer - When Travis takes a heavy delivery to Farmer Pickles, Spud hitches a ride on the trailer. Trying to be helpful, Spud accidentally releases the trailer, which rolls downhill and straight toward Bob and Wendy! Can Bob stop the runaway trailer before it does any damage? Yes, he can!
- Wendy's Moving Company - Bob's hammer and saw come in handy while renovating the Bentley's new house. But when the moving company can't move the Bentleys' furniture, Wendy saves the day by volunteering the building machines to help. Working together, they get the job done - and surprise Mr. Bentley!
- Speedy Skip Skip is always up to speed when someone needs help. After Bob demolishes a shed with his trusty tools, Skip hurries to the dump with the debris. Due to a mix-up, however, Skip almost dumps some important papers - until Wendy and Muck race to catch him and save the day.
- Mr. Bentley's Trains - Mrs. Bentley asks Bob to build a new model railway to surprise her husband. Meanwhile, Bob's crew of machines races around the building yard pretending to be a real train, but when one of Mr. Bentley's favorite models breaks, the "pretend train" comes to the rescue!
- Running Time: 45 minutes
- Not available for International Shipment.
Note: DVD encoded for Region 1, playable in the U.S.A. and Canada only
SKU #: BOB-1100-884487107274