Join the WordFriends for three hours of learning fun!
Dog, Duck, Pig, Sheep, Bear, and their friends help young viewers recognize letters and sound out and spell new words.
- Back on Track - Kangaroo's mall train is rushing toward a broken train track!
- Ride 'em CowBear - Bear wants to play cowboys with Pig, Dog and Duck, but she's terrible with rope tricks!
- M is for Map - Sheep and Bear get lost in the jungle-and it's almost dark!
- Nightlight - The rest of WordWorld is trying to sleep, but Bear is keeping everyone awake with her all-night racket.
- Flying Ant - How can Ant be part of the Insect Air Show if he can't fly?
- Catch that C! - While Pig and Ant are making cookies, their bag of letter C's gets away from them.
- Shuffleword - When Pig and Ant get into an argument while playing Shuffleword, Pig storms off with the consonants and Ant storms off with the vowels.
- Play Ball! -It's Robot's first time playing baseball and his team is up against the powerhouse Bug Team, led by All-Star Ant.
- Boppin with the BUG Band - The Bug band is supposed to sing on Ant's radio show, but they have no words to their song!
- Pl-Pl-Plane - When Frog has to crash-land his plane in the jungle, he goes on a wild adventure with Bug and bee.
- Get Your Coat - Duck builds all sorts of words that end in oat to coax his good friend Frog to come out and play in the rain with him.
- Waterlogged - When Frog's log sinks, he moves in with Pig until his home can be rebuilt.
- 12 Build-A-Word Songs
- 2 Music Videos
- Rated: N/R
- Format: Full Frame (Standard)
- Run time: 200 minutes
- Not available for International Shipment.
Note: DVD encoded for Region 1, playable in the U.S.A. and Canada only
SKU #: WOR-1110-00843501007396